|<< Previous book||Next book >>|
Is He Cheating?(2012)
Crack The Cheat Code And Find Out RIGHT NOW If He Is Cheating Or Not, Why He Cheats, What You Need To Do Next -- Dating Advice for Women (Surviving Infidelity in Marriage)
A non fiction book by Lisa Daily
Dating advice for women on the brink -- You suspect he's having an affair. Now what?
Are you stressed, anxious, feeling like you're going crazy, can't sleep, wondering what's really going on - if he's been with another woman, or flirting with someone at work or online? Can't stop thinking about infidelity in marriage?
For your own sanity, you need answers NOW:
* Find out now if your man is high-risk for an affair, and how to tell if he's genetically-programmed to cheat
* Why he cheats, how to affair proof your relationships, how to tell if they're not just friends, and the key to surviving infidelity
* Unmistakable signs of cheating, deception, how to spot affairs in marriage
* The single best place to look for evidence if you suspect an affair
* How to become a human lie detector: know instantly if he's telling the truth about infidelity or catch him in a lie on the spot
* What you need to do right this minute if you think he's cheating
* The biggest mistake you'll make when confronting your partner about his affairs and infidelity that can keep you from ever learning the truth
* How emotional affairs can be worse than sex
* Love help: How to reclaim your power and move past it once you learn the truth about affairs and infidelity -- whether you stay in your relationship or not
85% of women who suspect their partner is cheating are right
There's a reason the alarm bells are going off in your head, and you can't seem to shake the feeling that something bad is happening.
Why is he acting so differently lately?
It's the odd little things that leave you feeling unsettled: He keeps mentioning the same woman from work. His phone is off when you need to reach him. He's distant, disconnected, or picking a lot of fights lately. Maybe you can't quite put your finger on it, but something's off. You can feel it. In your gut.
You try to trust him, but you can't stop picturing him with another woman, maybe even someone you know.
You're not alone
What you need is relationship advice and support - proven advice to find out right now, for sure, if he's cheating on you or not. And most of all, how to survive infidelity, reclaim your power, and find happiness again. I'm Lisa Daily, the expert on relationship advice for women on NBC's DAYTIME show and author of numerous best selling books on dating advice for women. I wrote "Is He Cheating? to give you detailed, step-by-step plan to find out the truth -- whether (or not) he's sleeping around, cheating online, or committing infidelity in marriage. I'll hold your hand every step of the way --from validating your suspicions to gathering evidence to teaching you exactly what to say to him to get the truth you need. And then, I'll teach you how to reclaim your dignity and move past this.
I know exactly how you feel: You feel sick every time you think about it. You feel betrayed, humiliated and ashamed. You feel like a fool. How did this happen?
Not knowing the truth is destroying your life
Worry keeps you up at night, doubting what's real and what's not. You feel scared, humiliated and alone. Your relationship is in trouble. And no matter what you learn when you discover the truth, you can't continue on this path. Eventually the stress of the situation will spread like a cancer into every other area of your life - your job, your self-esteem, your other relationships, your kids. You can't go on this way. You need this book.
"Truly the best dating advice book to get every answer you need on infidelity- a survival guide"
Used availability for Lisa Daily's Is He Cheating?
See all available used copies of this book at Abebooks UK or Abebooks US
April 2012 : USA, Canada, UK Kindle edition
|Title: Is He Cheating? : Crack The Cheat Code And Find Out RIGHT NOW If He Is Cheating Or Not, Why He Cheats, What You Need To Do Next -- Dating Advice for Women (Surviving Infidelity in Marriage Book 1)|
Author(s): Lisa Daily
Publisher: Siesta Key House
Availability: Amazon Amazon UK Amazon CA