New Authors     New Books     Coming Soon     Most Popular     Top Authors    
     New Books     Coming Soon     
book cover of T-Shirt and Genes

T-Shirt and Genes

(2001)
A novel by

 
 
The average male is 98% chimpanzee…the other 2% isn't so smart.

A cautionary and comic tale of a young man who puts his future in the hands of populascientific theory and learns the hard way that there is more to the human heart than a red splodge of muscle and tissue.

    Get it on Google Play

Praise for this book

"The funniest debut novel since The Rachel Papers." - Tony Parsons


Used availability for Richard Asplin's T-Shirt and Genes

Hardback Editions

December 2011 : UK Hardback
thumb

Title: T-Shirt and Genes
Author(s): Richard Asplin
ISBN: 1-4481-3440-4 / 978-1-4481-3440-3 (UK edition)
Publisher: Random House
Availability: Amazon   Amazon CA   


Paperback Editions

October 2001 : UK Paperback
thumb

Title: T-Shirt and Genes
Author(s): Richard Asplin
ISBN: 0-09-941684-0 / 978-0-09-941684-5 (UK edition)
Publisher: Arrow Books Ltd
Availability: Amazon   Amazon UK   Amazon CA   


2001 : UK Paperback
thumb

Title: T-SHIRT AND GENES.
Author(s): Richard Asplin
ISBN: 0-552-73104-8 / 978-0-552-73104-1 (UK edition)
Publisher: Arrow
Availability: Amazon   Amazon UK   Amazon CA   


Kindle Editions

December 2011 : Canada, UK Kindle edition
thumb

Title: T-Shirt And Genes
Author(s): Richard Asplin
Publisher: Cornerstone Digital
Availability: Amazon UK   Amazon CA